Steven Carter, Vice-President, Environmental Business Development Office, American Honda Motor Co., Inc writes a letter regarding the decision to halt production of the Honda Civic Natural Gas.
The Fuels Fix is a collaborative effort of all the U.S. DOE Clean Cities Program coalitions in the United States working together to spread the word about actions that are taking place to reduce oil dependence, improve air quality and get advanced fuels, vehicle and vehicle technologies in use.
Fuels Fix is an online publication of Clean Cities Coalitions and alternative fuel news. The Ezine is a quarterly collection of stories from all over the U.S. about alternative fuels, hybrids, conservation and efficiency initiatives, emissions reducing technologies, and similar news from the coordinators themselves.
Membership with Metropolitan Energy Center through The Energy Network puts you at the heart of the green energy economy in America’s heartland. Whether the goal is improving home energy efficiency, deploying clean and domestic fuels for transportation and energy generation, or helping businesses green the bottom line, your financial support helps our programs cut foreign oil dependency, clean our air, and spark local economic vitality.
A variety of initiatives by MEC and The Energy Network – including our Clean Cities coalitions – produce a wide array of benefits, including technical assistance and funding for fleets and homeowners, sales and networking for vendors, and encompasses all of the below.
* Networking – MEC members and stakeholders encounter a cross-section of hundreds of experts on energy, design, transportation and sustainability from across the region and around the country.
* Education – Webinars, conferences and seminars throughout the year put you and your team in touch with the latest developments in the full spectrum of fuels, technology and policy.
* Branding – If your firm or organization is identified with MEC, it is associated with one of the oldest and most experienced energy non-profits in Kansas City and is recognized as a supporter of clean, green energy solutions.
* Publicity – MEC promotes your organization’s achievements through traditional and social media.
* Answers – Our members, presenters and stakeholders are in the field, the shop and the design studio every day, creating and deploying new ideas and new business concepts – and the questions they can answer may well be yours.
* Leverage – Whether it’s policy, procurement or planning, the years of experience we and our members have is at your service. Further, our resources are your resources, such as our long-standing relationship with the U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities program.
Some images courtesy of all-free-download.com