Thank you for your dedication to staying updated on the energy policies that affect everyday people.
You can either download the PDF here, or download it from the email that is on its way to your inbox.
Before you start reading through your new report, there are a few things we’d like you to know…
- This report was made possible and is now free because of the generous support of people who believe in our mission. Isn’t that incredible?
- In order for systems-level decisionmakers to make better choices, they have to hear the right information first. We at MEC can attest: When the people’s needs for equitable shares of a healthy environment are heard, collaboration spurs positive change.
- MEC’s 40-year-long proven model has resulted in reducing or eliminating thousands of tons of greenhouse gases. This also wouldn’t happen without our faithful supporters.
- The data is clear: advocacy, publicity, education, and post-project work all are now producing over 75% of MEC-influenced atmospheric improvements. But that work still remains largely underfunded.
Even the smallest donations have a ripple effect that spreads accurate knowledge to lawmakers about their constituents’ energy-affected experiences. One gift supporting sustainability advocacy has the power to bring on:
- better community health.
- equitable access to energy solutions.
- powerfully collaborative community partnerships.
Yes! I want to help MEC get the right information to more of the right people.
Your gift of $24 or more today will help us alert 24 state legislators about inadequate energy policies and regulatory frameworks that are neglecting their constituents’ needs.